MOVE WITH US!
FIND YOUR FLOW!
Anna is a 200-hour certified yoga teacher and continues to grow her love of practicing yoga with functional training. Come find your breath and join us in a boutique, small group yoga setting. Classes include breath-work, essential oils, thoughtful sequencing, and meditation.
Why yoga at Urban?
- Classes are capped at 10 to maintain a small group setting and a small student to teacher ratio.
- As a 5+ year personal trainer and registered yoga teacher, Anna’s awareness of the body and programming deepens her class design as traditional yogic philosophy blends with functional training.
- As a current client of UFS, expand upon your personal training foundation with yoga. Practice with a teacher who is privy to your personal goals, limitations, and needs while designing class with you in mind.
- As a new member of the UFS community, let Anna get to know you! Join our studio family and practice in a boutique, welcoming, clean, and safe setting.
Thursdays 7-8 pm
Yin Yoga: Find your breath and hold postures for minutes (often 3-5) as you center your intention and practice a slow-moving meditation. In yin, the joints and connective tissues are nourished through stillness in different poses, allowing gravity to have the body and the breath to stay long to find deeper balance and calm in the body and mind. Spend most of the class on the floor, and use props for supporting your body to an appropriate edge in each posture and breathing into it. Open to all levels, no experience required.
First Class $5
Single Class: $17
4 Class Pass: $60
8 Class Pass: $110
Mat Rental: $3
Invest in your own practice in a private setting with one-on-one attention on your mat. All ages and ability levels are welcomed and encouraged.
1 Private Yoga Hour: $70
3 Private Yoga Hours: $190
Booster Package: $240
Receive a custom sequence that is created with your goals and limitations in mind to empower you in your practice. Invest in the Booster Package if you’re looking to strengthen a particular area of your practice or want to build a home practice for yourself. Included in the booster package is a custom 60-minute sequence and 3 private yoga hours.
- Please sign up via mindbodyonline. Spots are limited to maintain an intimate setting - sign up early!
- Bring your yoga mat or rent one ($3) from the studio and a water bottle. Feel free to fill up with filtered water once you arrive.
- Please arrive 5 minutes early to give yourself time to settle in.
- For first time clients of UFS, please arrive 15 minutes early to sign up, and go over any pertinent health information. Email email@example.com if you have any questions
What Our Client's Say!
"Practicing yoga with Anna is not only the perfect introduction to learning poses, but is also calming, encouraging, and expanding. I’ve tried yoga elsewhere but never have I found an instructor like Anna who helps me feel confident and relaxed, who works with what I can do and gently enriches and enhances my capacity, and who cares as much about the mental practice as the physical practice. I feel better and I can do more thanks to Anna’s teachings." - Yoga Student Testimony